Farm Insurance helps protect your property and liability exposures. Our policies cover everything from your animals to your farm stands and gardens, too!
Whether you own a large farming operation or sell fruits and vegetables at your roadside stand, we have you covered. Other coverage includes:
- Horses: owned, boarded, lessons, training, barrel racing
- Goats, Sheep, Alpaca, Llamas, etc.
- Herb gardens, hay
- Bees: raising and maintaining hives, selling honey
- Maple syrup
- Chickens: owning, selling eggs
- Growing organic vegetables or fruits
- Maintaining farm stands
- Producing vegetables, fruits, nut trees, etc.
- Christmas trees: cut or choose your own
- Community Supported Agriculture (CSA)
- Aqua-Agriculture: fish and aquatic plants
- And much more…
If you have specific questions about these coverage options or how Norcom can better serve your Farm Insurance needs,
contact Cheryl Sloan, our leading expert on Farm Insurance, today!
Request a Quote